Manual of Automatic Injection Blow Molding Plastic Machinery
Here are the plastic injection blow molding machines of WB series distributed by Pimpex Plastic.
Structure And Working Principle
The Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine consists of the mechanical parts, hydraulic system, pneumatic system, cooling system and electrical control system, described as follow independently.
|2 Hydraulic system
In this Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine, hydraulic system (shown in Fig.6) has been used to operate the screw driving, injection, injection mould clamping, the opening and closing of the blow mould, the core in and out etc. The oil pump is soaked under hydraulic oil of the tank. The filter is set up at the inlet of the oil pump, and oil flows back to tank through heat exchanger and oil scavenger.
The operation pressure of the system can be adjusted in the range of 80 to 120 bars. Before the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine left our workshops, it has been adjusted well, please don't change it randomly. If the change is necessary, the pressure should be adjusted as low as possible according to the material and technique requirements in order to make for a long lasting and economical machine.
Note: This Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine is a hydraulic system using double electromagnetic proportional valve, the adjustment of pressure and flow can refer to the electrical control system.
|3 Pneumatic System
In this Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine, pneumatic system (shown in Fig.7) has been provided for air blowing, air exhausting, and products taking out unit. All the pneumatic drive valves are mounted in the inner frame of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine.
The compressed air with moisture first enters a water segregator to separate the moisture from it. After the water was filtered, the dry compressed air is turned into pressure adjusting valve, the pressure of compressed air in the loop should be regulated as required, the default pressure is 8 bars or so. The oil mist lubricator between the pressure adjusting valve and the loop is used for lubrication of pneumatic components. A small quantity of high quality lubricating oil (about one-third of the cup) should remain in the cup of the oil mist lubricator.
|4 Cooling System
The cooling medium of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine is water (shown in Fig 8). The cooling water is divided into four branches from the inlet pipe, One to the oil cooler of the hydraulic system for heat exchanging, one to cool the screw mould, the third to cool the blow mould, The last one to cool the inlet of plastic material. Then several branches converge and drain off. Shut off valves have been used to regulate the flow of water of each branch to bring about the expected effect.
This Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine need not to be installed on a special foundation, but must be put up on a solid ground or building floor strong enough to bear the weight. The operation plate should be leveled and the four covers of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine fundus must contact well with the ground.
5.2 Testing and Running
(01) The operator must read this manual thoroughly and understand the technique process of plastic hollow forming manufacturing.
|5.2.2 Testing running without load
(1) Start air compressor, the compressed air is sucked into the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine, and adjust the air pressure adjusting valve to bring the pressure to 7 bars, which is fitted under the left corner of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine.
(2) Turn on the main power switch (the main switch indicating light is on) and turn the operation mode to manual. Without starting the oil pump, manually check air blowing,air exhausting, unrod air cylinder in and out, taking down products to make sure all the moving parts are operated well.
(3) Start oil pump motor to see if the rotation direction is right (see from the back of the motor, the vane of fan should running clockwise), if not, change phase sequence of motor power supply. In addition, check to see if any leakage in hydraulic oil system.
(4) Turn on the electrothermal switch and set the temperature control instruments to the required temperature according to the thermoplastic temperature. When the temperature have reached the set value, keep it for about 10 to 15 minutes.
(5) After the above operation, start the oil pump motor and shortly press the button of the screw mould descending and adjust the descending speed to not very fast.
(6) Check the blow moulds to guarantee there are no foreign matters inside them, then open and close the blow mould.
(7) Press the button of the plastic melting, check the rotating direction of the screw driven by the hydraulic motor through the mouth of the hopper, the right direction should be anticlockwise from the back of the hydraulic motor. The direction has been adjusted well before leaving our workshops, unless the user dismantles the oil motor pipes.
(8) After all the above processees, try to test the injection process, first press the button of plastic melting until plastic melting stop, second press the injection button until the injection stop and see if the injection quantity is approximately the same as the quantity of hollow products, then adjust the position of the plastic melting approach switch accordingly.
|5.2.3 Parameters adjusting (refer to electrical control system 5.5.4)
After the above processes, only check and adjust carefully the preset of following four kind of parameters, the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine can works in semiautomatic and automatic mode.
(1) The temperature of every heating zone section
Adjust temperature according to the thermoplastic material and the formula.
(2) Preset the position of the approach limit switch
Adjust the approach limit switch to approach position according to the shape and size of the plastic hollow product, especially the approach limit switch of the screw mould descending, the screw mould descending slowly, the screw mould descending quickly, first injection and plastic melting etc., Please preset as follows:
a. The limit switch of the screw mould descending must be adjusted to the position when the screw mould descending just to touch the female mould.
b. Specially should pay attention to the screw mould ascending slowly to limit position. When it stops at this limit position, the lowest position of the screw mould should be about 4-6mm higher than the blow mould, please refer to Fig.16. If the lowest position of the screw mould ascending limit switch is lower than the highest position of the blow mould, then the screw mould and blow mould will be damaged when the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine started.
c. The screw mould ascending quickly to limit position ,first preset it at the position that 10mm or above higher than the ascending slowly limit position, then adjust again to a little higher than the position from which the unrod air cylinder can take out the products.
d. It is very important to preset the first injection limit switch, it controls the injection capacity of the bottle. If the quantity is more than the requested, there will be scrap, if less, the preform or the bottle will not forming, so, please carefully adjust it.
e. The plastic melting stop limit switch, which determines the plastic melting quantity or the amount of plastic materials of the whole products, If the amount is larger than the requested ,then it will cause waste and produce inferior products.
After all the parameters adjusted, the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine can run in semiautomatic or automatic mode. But before it starts, please check it again and ensure that the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine is in the following state: the unrod air cylinder should be in withdrawal position(far away from the moulds), the plastic melting and the screw back have been finished, the blow moulds in open limit position, and the screw mould in upper position.
During the running state, please pay attention to the following at any moment:
(1) Pay attention to watch the quality of the product and analyze the running state of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine.
(2) Check to see whether the cooling effect accords with the requirements or not.
(3) Whether the running sound is normal or not
(4) Check change of the hydraulic pressure, oil temperature, oil level, air pressure and water temperature, adjust them in time and bring them within some ranges.
(5) Watch out the joint parts or connections to see if there are loose or any leakage of water and compressed air, oil etc.
(6) Check to see whether there is too much water in the water separator connected with air source. If it is too much water, please drain some out.
(7) Check the plastic material in the hopper, supplement some if necessary.
5.4 Machine Stopping
|5.5 Electrical Control System
5.5.1 Composition of system
In this Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine, the electrical control system consisting of world famous brand PLC which is used to charge the operation of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine. The electrical part has complete functions such as various parameter setup, panel operation, display, trouble alarm and temperature control etc. The system includes electrical control unit and electronic control unit.
The electrical control unit includes the temperature control and the motor control; the circuit diagram is shown in Fig.9.1, Fig 9.2 and Fig 9.3. The temperature control unit consists of thermocouple, temperature controller, AC contactor, air switch and heater or heating rod etc. The hot runner is in zone one, the front and middle parts of the barrel is in zone two, and the bottom of hopper is in zone three, these three zones are heated and controled independently(for model WB-6, it is four zones). The overload and short-circuit protection of the current are provided in the circuit, so the alarm indication is available when the circuit of thermocouple or heater(heating rod) is broken. The pump motor is equipped with thermo delay for overload protection.
The electronic control unit consists of PLC, manual operating panel, display operating panel, output power amplifying panel, D/A conversion panel and regulated power supply etc. This circuit diagram is shown in Fig.10.1, Fig.10.2, Fig.10.3, Fig.10.4 and Fig.10.5.
|5.5.2 Functions of the panels
The manual operation panel(shown in Fig.11) on the frame and the display operation panel(shown in Fig.12) on electrical control chest are provided.
220.127.116.11 Manual operation panels(shown in Fig.11)
(01) Indicating lamp for the blow mould opening
(02) Indicating lamp for the blow mould closing
(03) Blow mould opening button
(04) Blow mould closing button
(05) Injection indication lamp
(06) Indication lamp for the keeping pressure keep
(07) Injection button
(08) Keeping pressure button
(09) Indicating lamp for the screw back
(10) Indicating lamp for the plastic melting
(11) Screw back button
(12) Plastic melting button
(13) Indicating lamp for the screw mould up quickly
(14) Indicating lamp for screw mould up slowly
(15) Indicating lamp for the screw mould up quickly
(16) Indicating lamp for the screw mould up slowly
(18) Indicating lamp for the screw mould down
(20) Screw mould down button
(21) Indicating lamp for the products sideslip by air cylinder
(22) Indicating lamp for unrod air cylinder in and out
(23) Button for the products sideslip
(24) Button for the unrod air cylinder in and out
(25) Indicating lamp for the air blowing
(26) Indicating lamp for the air exhausting
(27) Air blowing button
(28) Air exhausting button
(29) Indicating lamp for the core-in
(30) Indicating lamp for the core-out
(31) Core-in button
(32) Core-out button
|18.104.22.168 Display operation panel(shown in Fig.12)
(01) Emergency stop button: when emergency stop is needed, pressing this button can stop the pump motor, and the power supply will be shut off. Then revolving the button in the direction of arrow on it, it will be reset.
(02) Power supply overall switch: switch off it, all operations except electrical unit will be stopped.
(03) Buzzer: Buzzing for a long while indicates trouble alarm of the system. In the panel operation, on pressing the button, a short "bi" will sound indicating the operation is effective, however, pressing "+1" or '-1" button, it will not sound.
(04) Indicating lamp for the manual operation selection
(05) Indicating lamp for the semiautomatic operation selection
(06) Proportional pressure adjusting indicating lamp
(07) Proportional pressure numeral display
(08) Indicating lamp for the automatic operation selection.
(09) Proportional flow adjusting indicating lamp
(10) Proportional flow numeral display
(11) Indicating lamp for the unrod air cylinder selection
(12) Indicating lamp for time adjusting
(13) Time numeral display (0.1s as a unit)
(14) Time display in the automatic running
(15) Indicating lamp for the number of injection
(16) Indicating lamp for the adjusting mode selection
(17) Indicating lamp for the blow mould closing (three steps)
(18) Indicating lamp for the screw mould up (three steps)
(19) Indicating for the core-in
(20) Indicating lamp for the core-out
(22) Indicating lamp for the air blowing
(23) Indicating for the air exhausting
(24) Indicating lamp for the screw mould down (three steps)
(25) Indicating lamp for the blow mould opening (three steps)
(27) Injection indicating lamp(the right one is for the injection, the center is for keeping pressure, and the left one is for the second time keeping pressure)
(28) Indicating lamp for the plastic melting
(29) Indicating lamp for the screw back
(30) Heating switch
(31) Oil pump motor switch
(32) Manual operating button
(33) Selection button for the proportional pressure preset
(34) Semiautomatic operation button
(35) Selection button for the proportional flow preset
(36) Automatic operation button
(37) Cyclic moving backward button: In the adjusting state, the LED group of the simulated diagram in the middle of the panel are turned on in order, when some LEDs is on, you can adjust the percent of pressure and flow of input or the time for the operation state by indicating lamp representation. for example: 29→28→27......
(38) Unrod air cylinder selection button: Applies to the semiautomatic operation or the automatic operation exclusively, which takes out products automatically.
(39) Cyclic moving forward button: In the adjusting state, the operation is the opposite with the cycle moving backward button.
(40) Selection button for the running time display in automatic mode.
(41) Button for the current value +1
(42) Output display
(43) Button for the current value -1
(44) Preset(the adjusting) button: when you need to change the pressure, flow, speed and time of the oil hydraulic action, please press this button first, and the preset state will be allowed(indicating lamp for adjusting mode selection is light). Press it again; you will exit the adjusting state.
(45) Enter button: In preset state, when the value is adjusted to the requested, press this button for the value's input into memorizer of the PLC, otherwise the preset of this time is of no use.
(46) Indicating lamp for the unrod air cylinder in
(47) Indicating lamp for the screw mould down of time delay selection
(48) Indicating lamp for the products sideslip to drop
(49) Indicating lamp for the keeping pressure time selection
(50) Indicating lamp for core out relay selection
(51) Indicating lamp for the air blowing time selection
(52) Indicating lamp for the air exhausting time selection
(53) Indicating lamp for time selection of the blow clamping with low pressure protection.
(54) Indicating lamp for time selection of the screw mould down with low pressure protection.
(55) Indicating lamp for output setup selection: For two or four cavities moulds, if the value is N, after N operation cycles, the real output is 2N or 4N.
(56) Indicating lamp for the blow mould clamping blocked alarm
(57) Indicating lamp for the screw mould down blocked alarm
(58) Indicating lamp for unrod air cylinder trouble alarm
(59) Overtime indicating lamp for the screw mould up and down.
(60) Indicating lamp for no plastic materials in the hopper shortage alarm.
(61) Indicating lamp for the injection overtime alarm.
(63) Indicating lamp for the process step overtime alarm.
(65) Indicating lamp for the motor overload alarm.
(66) Thermometer of the heating zone one.
(67) Thermometer of the heating zones two.
(68) Thermometer of the heating zones three.
|5.5.3 Selection of working mode of the machine
There are three kinds of modes: manual, semiautomatic and automatic mode, as shown in Fig.12 (32), (34), (36). Pressing one of them, the corresponding lamp is turned on, indicating the mode has been selected.
(1) Manual mode:
When starting the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine, PLC sets it to the manual mode automatically. If necessary to change from others mode to the manual mode, press the manual operation selection button once, and the upper lamp is on. When press the button on the manual operation panel (shown as Fig.11), if there is a corresponding action, a "bi" will sound from the buzzer and the corresponding lamp on. If no action, no voice sound and no lamp on.
In the manual operation mode, the following must be paid attention to:
a. The blow mould closing: Only when the blow mould has been at the limit position of up quickly or up slowly, and the unrod air cylinder (at the limit position of out)is out, would the blow mould closing be operated.
b. The screw mould moving down: Only when the blow mould has been at the limit position of opening and closing, and the unrod air cylinder is out, would the screw mould moving down be operated.
c. The unrod air cylinder entering the center of the blow mould: Only when the blow moulds have been at the limit position of opening, and the screw mould at the limit position of up quickly, would the action have happened.
d. The screw mould moving up: The blow mould is at the limit position of opening.
e. In the manual mode, the action of the unrod air cylinder is not restricted by the unrod air cylinder selection button on the display operation panel.
(2) Semiautomatic operation:
Pressing the semiautomatic operation selection button, the corresponding lamp is on. The operation can carry out only one cycle process, for next cycle, you must be press this button, then carry out one cycle process again. The working process can not select the unrod air cylinder.
(3) Automatic mode:
Pressing the automatic selection button, the corresponding lamp is on, but the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine must be worked with the unrod air cylinder together, or it won't run, in this mode, after one process cycle, the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine automatically goes on to the next cycle.
In the process of semiautomatic or automatic operation process, the lamps on the panels(Fig.11, 12) display the operation process. The indicating lamps for alarm(Fig.12 56-65) can be used to find out the trouble source, every lamp stands for different trouble. In the modes, except the one caused by an excess of the number of real injection times over the preset, all the alarms can cause the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine stop, and only after the trouble have been solved the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine could be put into use again.
|5.5.4 Adjusting and Modifying
22.214.171.124 Function and sign of every approach switch
|126.96.36.199 In the manual mode, all actions can be operated properly, but before running the semiautomatic and automatic mode, the following parameters must be adjusted detailed.
(1) The temperature of every zone section
Adjust temperature according to the thermoplastic material and the formula
(2) The position of every approach switch
Adjust the approach switches to appropriate positions according to the shape and size of the hollow products, especially the screw mould clamping to the limit position, the core-in to the limit position, the screw mould first ascending to the limit position, adjusted as follows:
01> Approach switch X0(Stopping for the screw mould moving down): The screw mould moving down to limit position must be adjusted to the position at which the screw mould down to meet with the female mould.
02> Approach switch X1(Injecting stopping): This switch determines the injection capacity of the preform, if the injection distance are too long, there will be scrap in the bottles or the preforms, if less, it will not be saturated to forming. The adjustment of this switch must be combined with the injection pressure; in a sense, the injection distance is inverse proportion with the injection pressure. If the preforms formed, increase the pressure must decrease the distance. If the preforms are not saturated, then can increase the injection distance(ordinary way) or increase injection pressure(the premise is that the force of the clamping mould is enough), vice versa.
03> Approach switch X2(Stopping for the screw mould moving slowly up): Special attention should be paid to the screw mould up slowly to limit position, the lowest of the screw mould should be 4-6 mm higher than the blow mould or it will damage the screw mould and the blow mould.
04> Approach switch X3(Stopping for the blow mould closing): Close the blow mould when the condition meets, and adjust the induction block to make X3 induce.
05> Approach switch X4(The plastic melting stopping): The distance between X1 and X4 is the injection distance or the plastic melting distance, adjusting the injection distance can also adjust X4, in ordinary state, after X1 has been adjusted, it won't need to be adjusted again.
06> Approach switch X5(The screw back stopping): The distance between X4 and X5 is the distance of the screw back; adjusting it by hand must ensure that the rear of the preform won't have material.
07> Approach switch X6(Stopping for the blow mould opening): Decrease the blow opening distance as short as possible, meanwhile make sure the screw mould down won't contact the blow mould.
08> Approach switch X7(Stopping for the unrod air cylinder in to reach the limit position): The unrod air cylinder in reaches the requested position to be induced.
09> Approach switch X10(Stopping for the unrod air cylinder out to the limit position): The unrod air cylinder out to the requested position makes sure the screw mould's down won't contact it.
10> Approach switch X11(The blow mould opening speed turned to slow), X12(The blow mould closing speed turned to slow), X13(The screw mould up quick speed turned to slow), X14(The screw mould down speed turned to slow): Turn the distance from quick speed to slow affect the efficiency of the devices and the life of mechanical parts.
11> Approach switch X15(Stopping for the screw mould up quickiy): Adjust the position 10mm higher than the limit position of the screw mould up slowly, when producing, adjust the position a little higher than where the unrod air cylinder during it take out products.
12> Approach switch X17(The screw mould protection): Adjusting X17 must care to protect the screw mould from being damaged. When it doesn't reach the requested position, please do as this: Start core-in action in the manual mode, and induce X17, when the screw mould should be just closed, repeating several times to ascertain the position of X17. The time form core-in to X17 is induced is T1.
13> Approach switch X22(Core-in stopping): To protect the screw mould not to break when the core rod reach the bottom, we adopt core-in twice. The first core-in is controlled by X22(used with T8 together), when in adjusting X22, the screw mould must reach the closing position, meanwhile the screw mould can't have any cranny and increase the core-in distance as long as possible. The second core-in is to pressurize the lock mould after X22 is induced.
(3) The adjustment of every working procedure, pressure, flow quantity and time(according to Fig 12)
01) The indicating lamp for opening the blow mould(Fig 12 sequence No 25, three levels, one is up, two is middle, three is down)
One-level stores the time unit not the pressure and flow, it is a special unit. In which the time stored in the flow display is T1, the function of T1 is in semiautomatic and automatic mode, the time from starting core-in to X17 is inducted. The adjustment value of T1 can't deviate from the real value much, or the danger will high and the screw mould won't be protected. If less than the real time, it will be compelled to leave the semiautomatic and automatic mode, if this condition happens, increase T1 gradually. The increment and decrement of T1 must press "+" or "-",then the "Enter" button.
The two-level stores the pressure and flow value of "quickly opening the blow mould"; the opening it in the manual mode must use this datum exclusively.
The three-level stores the pressure and flow value of "slowing opening the blow mould". These data can play a role of buffering when the opening it reaches the proper position in semiautomatic and automatic mode.
02) The indicating lamp for the screw mould moving down(Fig 12 sequence No 24, three levels, one is up, two is middle, three is down)
One-level stores the pressure and flow value of "down for second time"(it refers to in semiautomatic and automatic mode, the blow mould has been clamped to the limit position and the process of the screw mould down to the blow mould).
Two-level stores the pressure and flow value of "(down quickly) for first time"(it refers the descending of the first time when every cycle starts)
Three-level stores the pressure and flow value of "(down slowly) for first time".
03) Indicating lamp for the injection(Fig 12 sequence No.27, right indicating lamp is one-level "injection", middle indicating lamp is " keeping pressure", left indicating lamp is " keeping pressure" for the second time).
One-level stores "the injection" pressure and flow value
Two-level stores "the keeping pressure" pressure and flow value
Three-level stores "the second time keeping pressure" pressure and flow value(standby)
04) Indicating lamp for the screw mould up(Fig 12 sequence No.18, three levels, one-level is up, two-level is middle, three-level is down)
One-level is prepared for standby.
Two-level stores "up quickly" pressure and flow value.
Three-level stores "up slowly" pressure and flow value.
05) Indicating lamp for the blow mould closing(Fig 12 sequence No.17, three levels, one-level is up, two-level is middle, three-level is down).
One-level is prepared for standby.
Two-level stores "the screw mould closing quickly" pressure and flow value.
Three-level stores "the screw mould closing slowly" pressure and flow value.
06) Indicating lamp for the air blowing(Fig 12 sequence No.22): Stores the blow mould clamping pressure and flow value, during "the air blowing".
07) Indicating lamp for the air exhausting(Fig 12 sequence No.20): Stores the blow mould clamping pressure and flow value, during "the air exhausting".
08) Indicating lamp for the core-out(Fig 12 sequence No.20): Stores "the core-out" pressure and flow value.
09) Indicating lamp for the core-in(Fig 12 sequence No.19): Stores "the core-in" pressure and flow value.
10) Indicating lamp for the screw mould down delay time selection(Fig 12 sequence No.47,T2 as the delay time):
T2 control function: In semiautomatic and automatic mode, the delay time is from the screw mould down to the blow mould after the blow mould clamped.
11) The time (T3) for the keeping pressure(Fig 12 sequence No.49)
T3 control function:In the semiautomatic and automatic mode, the time is from injection reaching the position (X1 is inducted) to starting plastic melting.
12) The delay time (T4) for the core-out(Fig 12 sequence No.50)
T4 control function: After the products become forming, the time is from the unrod air cylinder in reaching the limit position to the products dropping into the box of the unrod air cylinder.
13) The time (T5) for the air blowing(Fig 12 sequence No.51)
14) The time (T6) for the air exhausting(Fig 12 sequence No.52)
15) Prepare for standby (Fig 12 sequence No.53, T7)
16) The limit time (T8) for the core in(Fig 12 sequence No.54): When X22 is in use, this unit is of no use.
17) The preset number of products(Fig 12 sequence No.55, that is the times of injection)
The right three numeric displays denote the T1-T8, the time unit is 0.1s. The seven numeric displays denote the injection times(the outputs values).
(4) Entering the adjusting state(the pre-set state)
Only in this state can the modifying and memory of all the parameters be realized. Press the adjusting(preset) button, the lamp on and the system in adjusting state, initially, the one-level indicating lamp for opening the blow mould is on and display the value, if preset or check other parameters, this can be done by the cyclic moving backward and forward buttons, "+1" and "-1" buttons can set the parameters, press "+1"or "-1" button, the current value will be increase one or decrease one continually, until reach the requested value then loosen the button, then press the enter button to ascertain the input value, thus the modified value will be stored in the memory. If the enter button is not pressed, the new set value will of no use and the value still is the former one.
Note: in adjusting state, if the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine is turned to the manual mode from the semiautomatic or automatic mode, then the memory will be zero and the value will be zero too, so you can't ascertain the input value. The method is pressing the cyclic moving backward or forward button making the lamp lightened shift one position, then return to the former position.
(5) Time display: in the automatic mode, pressing the 40th button in Fig.12, the corresponding lamp is on, the displayer display the cyclic time value(unit is 0.1 s), pressing this button again will exit and the indicating lamp off, the displaying time value return to the dynamic time value of every action.
(6) The display and reset of the injection times
Pressing the 42nd button in Fig.12, the lamp on the 42nd button top is on; the current injection times are displayed. If pressing the 42nd button for three seconds, the injection times will reset, then starting count from zero again. If the injection times of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine reached the preset value, the buzzer will alarm, and press the 42nd button for three seconds, the alarm will stop.
|5.5.5 Electrical trouble and trouble-shooting
(1) The semiautomatic or automatic mode can't be reached.
Check if conditions of the semiautomatic and automatic operation is satisfied, conditions are X20=on, X6=on, X15=on and X10=on.
If all the above conditions are satisfied, the semiautomatic and automatic operation can not be run however, then you must check if any approach switch is damaged and the connection with PLC is right. Method: using a metal sheet to induce every approach switch to judge if there is signal entering PLC, if the indicating lamp of PLC is on, then the signal is ok, otherwise, there will be no signal. This proves the approach switch is damaged or the connection is loose.
(2) The semiautomatic and automatic operation can't be finished
When the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine runs into a step operation and can't go on into next continually, the reason is in this step, there is no signal in the approach switch to enter PLC, so check the approach switch is inducted or not, if inducted, then check the connection and it is damaged or not.
(3) The semiautomatic and automatic operation is compelled to turn to the manual mode when the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine enters some action; this is because the time T1 is preseted too smaller or the short circuit of approach switch. The method is to increase T1 or replace X2.
(4) Skipping a step running in the semiautomatic and automatic operation
If some approach switch is short circuit, the corresponding step will not run and cause skipping a step running, and the solving method is to replace this switch.
|6 Maintainance and trouble shooting
Maintenance: Frequent checking and maintenance is the key to prolonging life of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine and decrease the accident. How long the maintenance should be determined by the operative conditions and consecutive running time.
(1) Before new Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine is put into use, the tank should be thoroughly cleaned up, the effective and easy way is to absorb the filth and impurity with flour. After the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine runs 500-600 hours, change all the hydraulic oil, clean the tank again and the filters, after which, clean up the filters regularly and change new oil when needed.
(2) Calibrate all the measuring instruments at regular intervals, especially the temperature controllers and the pressure gauges.
(3) The corrosive gases and strong electromagnetic interference are forbidden to put close to the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine.
(4) Keep the working environment and the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine clean, dirty plastic material is forbidden to use and the metal or other impurities can't be mixed together with plastic resin.
(5) The organic solvent is forbidden to clean the surface of the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine and electrical components.
(6) Before operating the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine, each shift should clean the screw mould, guide rod for the screw mould up and down, guide rod of the injection ,then put some lubricating oil on them.
(7) When to clean the hot runner, the screw mould, the screw and the barrel, rigidity tool is forbidden, otherwise it will damage the parts.
(8) When the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine stops for a long time, keep the Automatic Injection Blow Molding Machine dry and put some oil to refrain from rust and dirt.
|Copyright © Pimpex@RPM Since 2004 www.plasticimpex.com Sitemap Xiamen RPM Imp&Exp Co.,Ltd.|